Rarity is a property of items.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
There are four rarities in game. From rarer to commoner:
- Legendary, associated to Purple color
- Rare, yellow colored
- Uncommon, with green borders
- Common, grey
Rarity and Quality[edit | edit source]
Generally speaking, an item's rarity indicates how "good" the item is. But it might not be true in some cases. Examples:
- The Barbarian destiny card comes only in uncommon rarity. However its ability of resetting all cooldowns could make the core of some certain builds.
- All Emotes have the rarity of Legendary. But they are utterly useless in battle.
- When fully transmuted, rare weapons tend to be able to do more damage than legendary weapons of the same type.
Change an item's rarity[edit | edit source]
Weapons can change in Rarity when adding a third weapon special property via transmutation.
Demon Powers also change in rarity when transmuting them to increase their property values, so a Common Demon Power can be transmuted to increase its values and its rarity will change accordingly. When the sum of both properties filled bars reaches the 51% the Demon Power rarity upgrades from Rare to Legendary. [need verification]