Outfit is a specific type of equipment. Once equipped, it can:
- largely determine how the player gains overdrive
- gain basic Armor
- change the player's visual appearance
- provide certain passive attribute(s)
Victor Vran's starting outfit is always the Hunter Outfit. When reaching the hub for first time you can choose what outfit to wear from three.
Transmutation[edit | edit source]
Outfits can be upgrade in transmutation menu. They cannot be used as ingredients for other transmutations. They can be transmuted in the following ways:
- increase its armor by using Legendary Demon Powers
- some of secondary attributes values, sacrificing any one Legendary Destiny Card
- be dyed with Dyes
Outfits can be obtained:
- when reaching the hub for the first time. The game will let player choose one of the following outfits:
- as a reward item when reaching level 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55
- dropped from secret chests
- as a bounty reward (only the Highlander's Outfit)
List of outfits[edit | edit source]
There are 8 outfits in the base game:
- Adventurer's Outfit
- Cavalier's Outfit
- Highlander's Outfit
- Hunter's Outfit
- Vanguard's Outfit
- Vigilante's Outfit
- Wanderer's Outfit
- Zealot's Outfit
The following 3 outfits are unlocked by the Motorhead DLC:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Outfits can't be put in private stash, which means you can't transfer them from one save slot to another.
- All outfits are of legendary rarity.
- Victor must always have one outfit equipped. You can't make Victor naked.